- Renewals close 4pm, Wednesday 31 January 2018. Any Bay 3 seats not renewed after this date may be made available for purchase to upgrading or new members. (VIP Season Pass & Platinum Members ONLY)
- All prices mentioned on this website are GST-inclusive.
- Payment will be taken at the time of renewal or application processing. All memberships will be issued with a gift certificate via email once payment has been made.
The QCCS Mackay Cutters will then advise the member via email or SMS once 2018 membership packs are ready for collection. It is anticipated that these will be available prior to Sunday 4th March 2018.
- Memberships purchased after the first home game will not be sold on a pro-rata basis, and will therefore be charged at the price listed in the 2018 membership website unless otherwise offered.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute games and to vary advertised programming as necessary.
- The Mackay Cutters will have 11 regular home games per season, however the dates for these games may not be set at the time of membership purchase. The QRL are responsible for the draw for the Intrust Super Cup. The Mackay Cutters has no control over when this draw is released.
- The right of admission is reserved and ticket/membership holders agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Entry to BB Print Stadium Mackay which is clearly displayed at the entrance of the venue.
- Payment is required for membership and any merchandise indicated on this form at the time of submission.
- Ticket/Membership holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Renewals – (VIP Season Pass & Platinum Members ONLY): On approximately the 31st of October each year, members will receive written notice by email or letter to the member’s address supplied in their membership application. The notice will provide: (i) the price for the following season’s membership that will be automatically charged to the member’s card; and (ii) a 14 day opt-out period (opt-out period).
10.1 During the opt-out period, members must notify the QCCS Mackay Cutters if they do not wish to renew their reserved seat membership or if they wish to change their seat (strict deadlines apply). During the opt-out period, opt-out notifications by a member must be made using the method specified in the email/letter (which may change from season to season).
10.2 All members must keep their contact details up-to-date so that QCCS Mackay Cutters can communicate effectively with members about Renewals and other matters. You can update your contact details by emailing the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new details and we can update your details on your behalf.
- VIP Season Pass & Platinum Members ONLY- All new members will be seated in the best available seats based on when their application is received (i.e. allocation is on a “first in, first served” basis). New members can select their seat at the time of exchanging their downloaded gift certificate for their 2018 membership pack or they can come in to the stadium prior to this to select their seat. The same applies for renewing members.
11.1 Once seating allocation has been made, no changes are available to seating until the 2019 season. VIP Season Pass & Platinum Members must use only the allocated seat as indicated on the issued membership card.
11.2 Season seat allocation is only valid for Cutters home games for the applicable year that is paid for. Seats are not guaranteed for any other stadium event.
- Refund of membership is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided. The QCCS Mackay Cutters reserves the right to deduct the cost of the merchandise from the refund amount.
- The Mackay Cutters reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership, including season tickets, if the Member is found to have breached the ground regulations of the Cutters Members & Fans Code of Conduct or the Harrup Park Country Club terms and conditions (refer to mackaycutters.com.au & Harrup Park Country Club).
- Valid concession cards include Seniors Card, Pensioner Concession Card Aged, Full-time Student Card, Service Pension, TPI and Companion Cards. All members/ companions must supply proof of this upon application. Limit to one seat per concession card held.
- A child is classified as 2 to 11 years of age (inclusive) at the time of payment. This is also dependent on level of membership. Children Under 12 Free only applies to General Admission. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if sitting in a licensed area (including General Admission and all Grandstand Seating).
- A family package is classified as 2 adults and 2 paying children. This is also dependent on the level of membership. Children Under 12 Free only applies to General Admission.
- A fee of $5 per season membership card will apply for lost or stolen cards/tickets. All season tickets/passes will be issued as plastic cards. Memberships with limited games will be issued with a membership card that will be stamped at each game attended.
- The QCCS Mackay Cutters primary means of communication is email. It is the responsibility of the member to inform the club of any changes in the members contact details.
- When a person first joins as a member they will automatically be subscribed to receive the following types of emails from the Cutters a) club updates and offers b) sponsor and partner offers c) NRL ticketing offers.
- As part of your QCCS Mackay Cutters membership, you receive a complimentary membership to Harrup Park Country Club if the member is over 18 years of age. Your Harrup Park Country Club membership card will be issued to you as part of a dual membership card with the Mackay Cutters and will be used at both venues. Full date of birth must be provided as member must be over 18. Membership cannot be transferred to another person or listed in a family or company name. Only one membership per name can be supplied. Membership is subject to the Harrup Park Country Club terms and conditions. If a Mackay Cutters member is currently a Harrup Park member their membership details and entitlements will transfer to the new dual membership card
- NQ Toyota Cowboys Dual Membership – please refer to cowboys.com.au/membership for these terms and conditions.